Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Spring Colours

Just time before bed to show you something I managed to finish earlier while the Boy Wonder was watching the football.


 I followed the sketch over at Simply Magnolia using papers from the Girls Paperie and MME together with lace from Wild Orchid Crafts. I cut the base card from Bazzill, making a large shaped mat with my Cheery Lynn dies.

I coloured Tilda with Copics and gave her clothes some sparkle with Picket Fence Stickles. I used a Happy Birthday stamp from the new Whimsy collection for my sentiment and then I went mad with the embellies again! The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I also added Cheery Lynn large butterfly which I painted with Stickles, although the sparkle isn't showing up too well in the photo.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Butterflies
Simply Magnolia -Sketch
Just Magnolia and hAnglar & stAnglar - Lovely Lace
Totally Tilda Challenge Blog - Happy Birthday
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge Blog - Happy Birthday
Can't believe we're halfway through the week already!

Hugs,

Tracey xx

29 comments:

inge said...

What a great shape to use for a card Tracy, thanks for playing along with Simply Magnolia.

XX Inge

Faye said...

Hey you! This is springy! And very cute. Totally loving the gingham. Right must get back to the un-packing! xx

Claire said...

Love the card hun, great shape and love the punched detail too - really pretty. Hugs, Claire x

nicolet said...

Wow this is really gorgeous!
Hugs Nicolet

Doreen said...

gorgeous card Tracy. Love the soft colours.
Wonderful
Hugs
Doreen xx

catherine said...

This is so pretty Tracey. Fab image and colours
x catherine

Lori said...

So pretty and pink, I love the edge on your card, beautiful embellishments, thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda, and good luck!

Jacqui P said...

wow this is totally gorgeous Tracey! soo very pretty! love the shape and your colouring is fab!
Hugs
Jacqui x
P.S. Thankyou for joining us this time over at totally tilda challenge!
hugs
Jacqui P x

coops said...

beautiful card tracey.gorgeous pretty colours and the tilda is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Tracey, this is beautiful hun! :) Love the soft bright colours.

You do know our theme this week on Cheery Lynn Designs challenge is Happy Birthday? :) This would be a perfect entry.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Manon @ Kasimodo said...

Beautiful creation, love the shape and all the fine details!

Tracy said...

Oh wow the shape of your card looks amazing Tracey! Beautiful pattern and then you've got that adorable Tilda front and center. Lovely! Hugs!

Kirsty said...

Hi wow what a beautiful punch you have used !! Like how you have placed the sentiment too! Tilda really stands out with the pink and green colouring! Super card . Thankyou for joining in on the fun at the Happy Birthday Challenge at Totally Tilda :D

Elizabeth said...

So sweet! Love the shape and the lace and butterfly! Thanks for sharing at the Totally Tilda this time!
Elizabeth xx

Elizabeth said...

So sweet! Love the shape and the lace and butterfly! Thanks for sharing at the Totally Tilda this time!
Elizabeth xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, so girlie and pretty :)
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
hugs Mandy xx

Donna said...

Very Lovely card, great shaped card with the Cheery Lynn dies, lovely coloring and layout. Thank you for joining us this week at cheery Lynn Designs.
hugs
Donna xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh so pretty! Love the image and all your gorgeous details, really lovely :o) Hugs, Lisa x

angelwhispers said...

Wow this is beautiful I just love the image and detail and I really love the base die its just so yummy! Chanelle xx

Hazel said...

Lovely card Tracey - so pretty.

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment.

Be back to see you soon.

Toodle pip

Hazel x

Unknown said...

Oooh soooo pretty Tracey! Love the embellishments and such a pretty image - great colour combo as well (pink and green is one of my favourites).

Love the shape and edge of the card as well.

Sarah

Sassy Scrapper said...

Super sweet card Thank you for joining us for this weeks challenge at Simply Magnolia.
HuGS Bonnie

xxxtglxxx said...

Just popping back hun to say thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week too,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Jodi said...

beautiful card!!! love the soft colors!! Good luck and thanks for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Tamara Morton said...

Gorgeous card love the soft pastel colours. thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn
Hugs
Tamara

Rachel said...

Sooo pretty! I love a bit of pink! Wedgie xxx

Rachel said...

Sooo pretty! I love a bit of pink! Wedgie xxx

Kathleen said...

Oh what agorgeous shape! Love the details on it. Sweet ute tilda too
Thanks for get well wishes for Alex, I think hes feeling better today, hes been running around like a loon all morning! Lol
Hugs
Kat xx

Klare said...

Love the shape of your card its fab
Just so pretty. The lace works so well. Tilda is coloured beautifuly
klare
:O)
x