Saturday, 12 May 2012

Flower Power!

Good morning! I hope you all have a relaxing weekend lined up.  I'm here to tell you about the new challenge at Sweet Stampin' which started this morning.  This week our theme is "Flower Power", so we'd like to see flowers on your projects, please!

Here's my take on the flowery theme:




I used a combination of Prima, Basic Grey (Piccadilly) and MME papers on a Craftwork Cards shaped card blank.  I masked the hAnglar character and stamped the Magnolia flowers over the top before colouring them with my TH Distress Markers.  Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, matte pearls by Pebbles Inc, sheer ribbons from the Ribbon Girl and a Craftwork Cards sentiment were added to complete the design.

I do hope you can hop over to Sweet Stampin' to take a look at the gorgeous projects my Teamies have created to inspire you to join in the challenge!

I thought I'd enter this card in the Just Magnolia challenge, which is to use more than one stamp.

Have a lovely day!

Hugs

Tracey xx

20 comments:

Doreen said...

amazing card Tracey. Love the colour combo and your coloring.

Have a great weekend
Hugs
Doreen xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

Claire said...

Fabulous card Tracey - love the greens! Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Just so adorable Tracey...love the image and such a pretty layout too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Rachel said...

Fab card Tracey, love the layout and those lovely green colours. Hope you're having a fab weekend.
Wedgie xxx

An Occasional Genius said...

Oh so lovely Tracey, I love the touch of the yellow/orange that brings the card to life. Beautiful colouring as ever! Hope you're enjoying your weekend x

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is gorgeous Tracey, such a lovely card! Love the cute scene you've created, lovely colours and details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

catherine said...

Great card Tracey and love the colour. Fab image
x catherine

Kim said...

Tracey this is gorgeous! Love everything about it!

Chrissy said...

So cute Tracey, love the image and fabulous colouring, love the layers and flowers, very pretty...

Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

gorgeous card tracey.really sweet image and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Tracy said...

Ooooo I love these colors! That image is precious and I really REALLY like the shape of your card. Great job Tracey! :-)

Natali said...

Beautiful card Trasey. Gorgeous green and details. Everything just perfect!!
Hugs
Natali

Unknown said...

This is so cute Tracey, love the sweet image and soft colours. Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

I do love this one Tracey - such a sweet image and love the colour you've chosen.

Sarah

Jenny said...

Fabulous colouring Tracey and I love this shape! x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card.

The colours are just fab.

Susanxx

mae said...

Tracy, this is just adorable! I love your colour combo. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Magnolia & hanglar/Stamplar Challenge!

Hugs,
Mae

xxxtglxxx said...

Ooh, I likey this! :) Lovely shades of green and yellow and super-cute image too! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous!!!