I managed to make a couple of cards over the Bank Holiday weekend and here is one which I thought I would enter in the Just Magnolia and hAnglar & stAnglar challenge. It's an "Anything Goes" theme but with the option of pearls and swirls.
I inked up this sweet little hAnglar girl as I thought she was very appropriate considering the weather here are the moment! She's been coloured with Distress Ink Pens and cut out with a Nestie. I used a combination of Maja Designs and Magnolia papers for a nautical feel and added some Doohickey swirls, a few pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts and red ribbon from my stash. When I remember where I've put my Glossy Accents I'll probably add some to the puddle at her feet!
Hope to be back again before the weekend with another card, internet permitting!
Hugs
Tracey xx

5 comments:
This is such a sweet card Tracey ! I love this image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
gorgeous card abgie.i love your fab colours and stunning sweet image :D
xx coops xx
Fab card Tracey and image is great. Love the colour choices. I know how it feels when there is no internet and especially the groans from the X box withdrawal!!!
Glad your back on now
x catherine
Tracey how fabulous what a fantastic card , fabulous details and image I love this .
Well done Hugs Elaine
Oh that image did make me smile with your Is this really spring? Fab paper choice too. Luuurverly. xx
Post a Comment