Hello everyone! First of all, many apologies for not being around as much lately. There's been a fair bit going on both at work and closer to home so I've been running around like the proverbial you-know-what. Not long to the school holidays, though and boy, am I ready for a break.
Anyhoo, it's Saturday. For some of you in southern parts of the UK it's a long, Bank Holiday weekend. For those of us north of the border it's business as usual, pretty much, although the schools are off on Tuesday for the Jubilee. But Saturday's are special - "Why?" I hear you cry. Because on Saturdays we start a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'!
It's a purler of a challenge this week - we want you to Use Your Favourite Stamp. Fortunately for me, it's Team Fi's turn to host the challenge; I just KNOW I wouldn't be able to choose just one stamp! Do go and have a look at the cards the Sweeties have made to inspire you - I promise, there is some serious gorgeousness there! And we have a new Guest Designer for June; the loveliness that is Sarah will be with us for the next few weeks and she's made a fabby card for you to drool over! And we have prizes from Letraset (Promarkers!!) and Joanna Sheen!
I'm really missing my crafting time and hope that I can get something made this weekend. Maybe I'll decide which is my favourite stamp and do something with that...
Have a lovely day!
Hugs
Tracey xx
4 comments:
Judging by the complaints in camp (lol!) it could take you all weekend to decide on a favourite stamp!
Hope you get some crafting time soon sweets xx
Hope you can mange to find a bit of time for yourself Tracey and look forward to seeing what is your "favourite stamp". I would have a problem choosing from my stash
x catherine
I'm looking forward to your card sweetie!
Love
Maarit
Leeesenverrrrrrrrycarefullyiwillzayzisonlyweeeeeernce! I wondered if anyone would think of The Fallen Madonna with The Big Boobies! I used to LOVE Alla Allo! Tried to e-mail but it bounced back. :( Have a great BH. Mwah.
Post a Comment