Rushing as usual and forgot to do my Sweet Stampin' post! Oops!
As always on a Saturday, we have a new challenge for you and this week it's Scallops. By scallops we do mean the wavy, curvy things and not the seafood (which I love, by the way). Do hop over to Sweet Stampin' to see the gorgeous creations Team Fi have made. Crafts and Me are our sponsors this week (giving away 3 digis!) and as always, the lovely Joanna Sheen is the sponsor of our monthly prize.
I'm counting the days to the end of term so that I can try to recover from the madness that has been the last few weeks. My Faculty Head and I agreed yesterday that neither of us had ever known a summer term like this one.
I'm trying to make a little album-type card for my dear friend and colleague who has decided to take early retirement and will hopefully get this uploaded over the next couple of days. The Boy Wonder and I are off to Barcelona for a short holiday in just over a week's time and after that I hope to get back into the swing of more regular crafting and blogging.
Haven't seen too much of the tennis as yet but I'm looking forward to watching Mr Murray later on this afternoon.
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs
Tracey xx
1 comment:
Hi hon,
I know what you mean about the Summer term & I'm just a parent!! it's chaos.
Hope the album goes/gone well. Lovely recent cards hon xx
Post a Comment