Saturday, 4 August 2012

A little bedtime reading...

We have a new challenge for you at Sweet Stampin' today!  Our theme this week is Books or Text.  You could use an image with a book or you could simply put some text on your design.  Here's what I did



Now this is probably as CAS as you'll ever get from me!  I just couldn't fit any flowers or ribbon onto the card, no matter how hard I tried! I didn't want to print out this lovely Tiddlyinks image any smaller, so I decided to keep things simple and concentrate on the colouring.

Our challenge sponsor this week is



who are giving away a $12 store voucher.  Once again, we are lucky to have the support of Joanna Sheen, who sponsors our monthly prize draw. 

My lovely Teamies have made the most gorgeous creations to inspire you, so do hop over here to take a look.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Clean and Simple
Tiddlyinks Challenge - Use your favourite image

I'm off to whizz through the housework so that I can watch some more of the Olympics!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs

Tracey xx

20 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Tracey, yes its clean and simple and just perfect, love it :D xxx

Pamela said...

Great card Tracey, love the image, looks like a good book.

Pam x

Vicky said...

Simply adorable Tracey...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

An adorable image - very prettily coloured. A lovely card! Hugs, Lesley

nicolet said...

This is adorable tracy!
hugs Nicolet

mixamatoasties said...

Love it Tracey.

I printed her off this week when I got ink for the printer. Haven't coloured her in yet though. This week!

Susan xx

Claire said...

This is so sweet. Love the image. Hugs, Claire x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card Tracey, love the cute image and gorgeous colouring.
Hope you are having a great weekend
Hugs
Kat xx

coops said...

so stunning tracey.gorgeous colours and i love the sweet wryn :D

xx coops xx

Faye said...

Cooooey! This is the most delish and adorable card. What a fun way to play this SS Challenge. xx

Anonymous said...

OMG ! Your card is totally awesome Tracey ! What a sweet image ! I love the colour scheme - gorgeous ! and your colouring is stunning ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

What an amazing card. I LOVE how you colored Wryn.

Loopylou. said...

oh this is superb! I love those soft pinky colours on the papers hun.
thank you so much for popping in and playing with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Doreen said...

fabulous card sweetie. The image is stunning - I need to have it ;)))
And your CAS style is amazing
big hugs and a wonderful week
Doreen xx

Katharina Frei said...

So super cute! Fabulous creation.
Katharina

Emmy said...

This is so so so sooooo sweet!!!
Fabulous!!
Thank you for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!

Emmy said...

This is so so so sooooo sweet!!!
Fabulous!!
Thank you for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!

Rachel said...

Also love this card! That image is so cute and looks fab with the clean and simple finish. Gorgeous! Wedgie xxx

Kim said...

LOVE this image! Your coloring is gorgeous!

Arabella said...

This is gorgeous Tracey! Your colouring is fabulous!

I'm so glad you joined our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

Arabella