Sunday, 30 September 2012

Anyone for a Cupcake?

As promised, I'm back to let you know the news I hinted at yesterday.

I'm chuffed to bits that my lovely blogging pal, Faye, has asked me to be a Guest Cupcake for the month of October over at Cupcake Craft Challenges

I'll be posting my first Guest Cupcake card tomorrow for our first challenge of the month, so I do hope you'll visit us at Cupcake to join in the fun!

Today I've got a card to share that I made a wee while ago but didn't get round to posting.



The photo isn't the best, I'm afraid - it seems to be almost dark here all the time.  I used a
little hAnglar stamp and coloured her with my Distress Markers.  The papers are from a Maja Designs pad and I've added some pink pearls in the corners, flowers (WOC) and seam binding.  The brad in the centre of the bow is from the Basic Grey Capella collection and I made the butterfly with a Cheery Lynn die.

I'm going to enter this card in the Just Magnolia challenge, which is Die cuts/punches and pearls.

I'm off to brave the howling gale that's going on outside to try to rescue a few plants which I had to put into pots because they were sitting in a lake of rainwater.  Now they're rolling around the patio - I can't win, can I?!

Enjoy your Sunday.

Hugs

Tracey xx

11 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, perfect in every way, huggles Pops x x x

Rachel said...

Ohhh! You're going to have so much fun as a Guest Cupcake! Congratulations!

Another really pretty card here, I love the soft colours and your colouring is beautiful.

Wedgie xxx

XxJULESxX said...

Oh this is a gorgeous sweet card Tracey!

Faye said...

You're goons be a Guest Cupcake? , who knew! ;)

Pretty, pretty, pretty card! Love the colours. See you tomorrow. X

mixamatoasties said...

Congratulations on being a guest Cupcake... does it qualify you for cake?!

Susan xx

coops said...

so gorgeous tracey.your soft colours are beautiful and fab sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous Tracey ! I love the soft colours and the pretty image ! Congratulations ! You will have a fab time, the Ladies at Cupcake Craft are simply the best ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie this really is so so beautiful I love this gorgeous image, I really should dig out my hanglars I cant believe I've neglected them for so long :0(
Your colouring rocks hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card - love the image. Hugs, Claire x

Tracy said...

YAY! Congrats on your guestie spot Tracey! I love this little image. It's so sweet. Glad you got a chance to finally post it. Hugs!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is really cute and congratulations on the GD spot.