The theme is All That Glitters - yes, it's time to get glitter everywhere (and let's face it, it will get everywhere because it always does), so let's see those stamped designs and lots and lots of sparkle. We've got fabby prizes from our very own lovely Natali's online store, Iva Nova Chest

and the lovely Joanna Sheen, who sponsors our monthly prize draw.
The Sweeties have made the most gorgeous creations to inspire you, so hop on over here and check them out!
I'm dashing out now to pick up some Chinese food as the Boy Wonder and I are celebrating (albeit with a bit of a lump in my throat). Yes, the time has come - TBW is now, officially, a teenager. Those of you who have met my son will be forgiven for thinking that he was already a teenager as he has been practising for this role for some months. I love him to bits all the same!
Enjoy your evening!
Hugs
Tracey xxx
1 comment:
I know I'm late but I hope The Boy Wonder had a lovely birthday & I'd have to disagree with you, he is a fabulous teenager!!
Post a Comment