No, I'm not feeling nostaligic for the 70's! It's our latest challenge at Sweet Stampin'! We want to see flowers on your creations this week, please.
Here's what I did
I've layered up some of my last remaining scraps of Pink Paislee Queen Bee papers with co-ordinating Bazzill card. The image is an older Tilda which I've coloured with Distress inks and markers. I've used a Hero Arts stamp dabbed with diluted Distress Ink to create the swirls around the image and used the same ink (Antique Linen) around the edge of the watercolour card.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Here's a little peek at the inside, although I haven't added a sentiment yet:
Do hop over to Sweet Stampin' to take a look at what the Sweeties have made to inspire you - there are some particularly beautiful projects on the challenge blog this week. As usual we've got some fabby prizes to be won in the weekly and monthly prize draws - Emerald Faeries are our sponsor this week and Joanna Sheen, of course, kindly sponsors our monthly prize.
Hope
Have a lovely weekend


17 comments:
Such a gorgeous card,lovely image and colours.xxx
Beautiful card Tracey...I love the papers. Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Wedgie xxx
This is gorgeous Tracey, love the sweet image and the colors on your card. Wishing you a nice weekend xx
Simply gorgeous Tracey...and loving the colours too hun :o)
big hugs Vicky xx
WOW what a stunning creation, I love the colours you have gone for. Love Hazelx
This is just so stunning Tracey and so adorable. Love how you have finished it all.
Hope you have a good weekend.
x catherine
This is such a lovely card, great colours. Hugs, Claire x
Hi Tracey
Ooooo... lots of lovely layers and such gorgeous colours.
Beautiful inside and out!
Love the flowers too.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Love Jules xx
What an adorable image! How cute is this with her lying on her tummy?! You colored her wonderfully and the papers are perfect. I really like this card! --Gail
so gorgeous tracey.fab image and i love your papers and colours :D
xx coops xx
Gorgeous card Tracey.
How's that multitasking going now?!
Susan x
Ooh it's just gorgeous Tracey. Hope you've enjoyed your weekend. Hugs xx
This is a beautiful card, Tracey!
Sweet image and lovely papers!
Chris
x
Hi Tracey, awww isn't she just the cutest image! Wonderful card as well, love the colours.
Sorry it's taken me awhile to reply to your comment - I'm always running behind with commenting!
Re the storage, nope no drinks cabinet needed here - got to be sober to craft (or anything really), otherwise it goes worse than it already does!!
Sarah
This is lovely Tracey! Such a cute image and fab colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x
I so love this, Tracey! The papers and gorgeous flower arrangements are lovely with this cute image!
Oh this made me smile! Love it. X
Post a Comment