It's Christmas time over at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! We're starting a new challenge today and it's an easy one - we'd like to see your Christmas creations!
I used this gorgeous hAnglar & StAnglar stamp and painted her with Distress Markers. The papers are by Simple Stories and I love their homespun look. I matched the DP with Kraft card; the image mat has been stamped with Walnut Stain using a Magnolia holly swirl stamp and the border was cut with a Doohickey die. I just added some roses and pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts to complete the card as I wanted to keep the layout quite simple.
Why not pop over to LhoSM to check out what my lovely teamies have made? We'd love you to join in this fortnight if you can! Instead of a sponsor prize this fortnight we're offering one lucky winner, chosen by the design team, the chance to guest design for us for two challenges.
I can't believe it's only a couple of weeks until Christmas! I really need to make a card for Mum and Dad, so I think a bit of blog-hopping inspiration might be in order after I've finished my marking.
Hugs
Tracey xx

14 comments:
Hallo Tracey,
eine ganz bezaubernde Karte ist das geworden.
LG
Ulla
Hi Tracey,
Love it! Simply gorgeous!
chris
x
This card is really lovely Tracy!
hugs nicolet
I love this image and paper combo. Super doop card Hun. What colour have you used around the edge of this sweetie please? X
Lovely. I made a card the other day and had some flowers in a similar position to yours, couldn't work out what was wrong with them.... didn't add leaves. That's what was missing! Hey ho ;)
Susanx
Oh Tracey your card is gorgeous ! I loooooove the paper and your colouring is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
so gorgeous tracey.stunning sweet image and your colouring is fabulous :D
xx coops xx
This is just so stunning Tracey and love the traditional colours. Hope you had a good weekend
x catherine
This is just so stunning Tracey and love the traditional colours. Hope you had a good weekend
x catherine
This is beautiful. it's an adorable image and you colored it wonderfully. Your papers, embellishments, the die you used...all wonderful. Hugs, Gail
Another beauty Tracey, I love your distress colouring, it's fabulous! xx
Such beautiful colouring, such a pretty card <3 Jen xx
Beautiful Tracey! Love the gingham with the earthy tones - its stunning and what amazing colouring too! :)
Have a smashing christmas hun!
hugs
xxalisonxx
Beautiful coloring..as all your cards are. Adorable image. Wonderful! Hugs, Gail
Post a Comment