I'm now in overdrive on the Christmas card production line, especially now that I've discovered the joy that is CAS!
However, this card does not fall into the CAS category. It's my DT card for our latest challenge at Sweet Stampin' and our theme this week is dies and punches.
I'm definitely putting more of these sweet Bildmalarna images on my wishlist. This one was a joy to colour with the old Copics - I do like working with Copic reds as I find they blend really well. I stamped around the edge of the image using an Elzybells snowflake stamp and some Antique Linen DI. The frame was punched using a Martha Stewart PATP and layered with Magnolia papers. I cut the poinsettia and mistletoe with Doohickey dies and edged them all with Antique Linen as before. The pearl centre of the poinsettia is from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I really hope you can play along with our Dies and Punches challenge this week - come over here and see what my fabby teamies have made to inspire you. We have great prizes to give away as usual, so there's even more reason to join in the fun!
Hugs
Tracey x

11 comments:
This is totally adorable Tracey ! What a gorgeous card ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Beautiful. I want it. Give it. X
Gorgeous card. Those Bildmalarna stamps are adorable and you've coloured this one beautifully. I always find red hard to work with. Beautiful stamping and embellishments, love the design.
Hugs, Dawn
This is adorable Tracey, love that image and the gorgeous colors .... Yes Christmas cards are best done CAS for quick makes ;)
Gorgeous card Tracey - love the image and colours. Hugs, Claire x
Wunderschön anzusehen, eine herrliche Karte.
LG
Ulla
so stunning tracey.fabulous sweet image and i love your colours :D
xx coops xx
Gorgeous. Love this sweet image :)
Susan x
I ADORE this card. I LOVE everything about it. This is a GREAT GREAT card! Hugs, Gail
Love this card Tracey. This image really 'pops' out atcha! Fabulous. x
I love this card. I love the image, too. :) This is just beautiful and your coloring it outstanding. Hugs, Gail
Post a Comment