No, I haven't been on the gin! It's still a little early, even for me! It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' and our theme is Seeing Double - we want to see two of something on your creations!
Here's my DT card
It's a long story, but this isn't my original DT card, or at least, it isn't what I had planned. Let's just say that my nearly finished original card met with disaster and I had to make something new - fast!
I used Basic Grey DP (Dasher) and added some jute and green ribbon. I masked two Magnolia images, coloured them with Copics and added lots of Stickles. The fence was cut with a Doohickey die and I added some Flower Soft in Polar White. The two snowflakes were sent to me by the amazing Jacque Bedingfield a couple of years ago when I won one of her "sweet stuff" draws. That lovely lady sent the most fabulous pack of goodies all the way from the USA and I'm still using some of the contents!
Hope you can join in our Seeing Double challenge this week. As ever, we have fabby prizes up for grabs. Letraset are sponsoring us this week and Joanna Sheen is giving away a £10 voucher to one lucky winner at the end of the month. And if you're making a Christmas card, don't forget you can enter this in our Anything Goes challenge over at our other blog, Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.
Going to get the food shopping done before I tackle the housework ... yuk!
Hugs
Tracey x

12 comments:
A disaster... Did you run out of gin? It's obviously a happy disaster, coz this is cuteness and I love your paper too. Now listen up, and listen up good. Have a super, super Christmas. X
This is just a super card Tracey and love the image. Hope you have a great xmas and all the best for the new year
x catherine
Well I'm glad of your disaster else we'd not have seen this which is very fab! Nice time for gin now lol!!! xx
Simply adorable Tracey :-)
Wishing you a Merry Christmas...biggest of hugs VIcky xx
Well this turned out utterly fab Tracey! :)
Gorgeous colours, papers and snowflakes!
Have a wonderful christmas hun
hugs
xxalisonxx
What a gorgeous card Tracey ! The papers and the winter scene are fantastic ! Stunning colouring as always ! Merry Christmas to you Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Fab card Tracey, your colouring is wonderful.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas, Wedgie xxx
so stunning tracey.i love your winter scene and fabulous colouring ;D
xx coops xx
What a great card Tracey ;o)
Merry Christmas sweetie ...
Love this, it's fab!
Hope you're all set for Christmas now. I'm not but I'm as set as I'm going to be!
Merry Christmas.
Susan x
Gorgeous card, love the colours & love this scene hun. Hope you had a lovely christmas with your family sweetie.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
This is wonderful! I love this image and the scene you made. Absolutely great! Hugs, Gail
Post a Comment