I posted the box I made for Mum and Dad's Christmas card the other day, so, as promised, here is the card that went inside it.
I used Maja Designs paper, inked the edges with Walnut Stain DI and sewed the middle panels. The lovely velvet and lace ribbon is from the Ribbon Girl and I used roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment is one I've had for ages and is by Cat's Life Press.
For the image I masked Lucia Tilda and stamped Edwin beside her. They have been coloured with Distress Markers and I've added lots of Stickles for some Christmas sparkle.
The inside was decorated with more paper from the same Maja Designs pad but I forgot to take any photos before I gave it to Mum and Dad!
I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:
Magnolia Down Under - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
I hope you have all had a wonderful New Year and wish you all the very best of health and happiness for the coming months.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Hugs
Tracey xx

10 comments:
Tracey this is gorgeous! Beautiful creation. Joey x
Those two are just too cute Tracey. :-) I love the deep red in the ribbon and roses. Perfect match to the papers. Beautifully done! Happy New Year!
Happy New year Tracey and hope you enjoyed last night.
Your mum and dad must have loved this as the card and box are just so beautiful.
Here's to another year of crafting and friendships
x catherine
Beautiful card, love the image and gorgeous colours. Happy New Year hun. Hugs, Claire x
Oh tracey this is delightful ! You Mum and Dad must have been over the moon ! What a stunning card ! Happy New Year Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Oh what a pretty card - I bet they loved it :) Jen xx
so gorgeous tracey.really love your colours and stunning image and design.
Happy new Year too hun :D
xx coops xx
This is gorgeous!
Looking forward to working with you on the DT at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and have a Happy New Year!
Wow, this is absolutely beautiful in gold with the burgundy. Gorgeous. Hugs, Gail
What a beautiful card Tracey - love the design and the image - perfect.
Thank you for your support and comments during 2012, they are so very much appreciated and I would like to wish you a HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND CRAFTY NEW YEAR!
I hope you have a great weekend.
Take care
Toodles
Hazel xx
Post a Comment