Over at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia we have a new challenge for you. This time we'd like you to use something new on your projects - a great opportunity for you to use all of those lovely crafty pressies you were given at Christmas! The winner will be given a 2 week GDT slot, so go and ink up those Magnolia and hAnglar stamps and join in the fun!
For my DT card I just had to use one of the beautiful Tildas in the new Magnolia collection.
I think she might be my favourite, but it's a close-run thing between her and Tilda with her big bow which I used in yesterday's card. I painted Tilda with DIs and Distress Markers. The papers are from my stash (MME, I think) and have been distressed, inked and stitched. I then simply added flowers from WOC and some lace ribbon.
I do hope you can join in our challenge this fortnight - pop over here to see the amazing designs my teamies have made to inspire you!
Hugs
Tracey xx
10 comments:
Beautiful card Tracey and love all those neutral colours. great image.
x catherine
A delightful card - love the image. Hugs, Claire x
Gloriously cute! I love it! Kim
wow Tracey...fabby card...love the colour combo and that Tilda is adorable..
Fi
x
oooh sweetie this is soooo gorgeous I love the stamp, this collection is gorgeous isn't it hun.
lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Looks like we're both in the mood for cake. LOL This is precious Tracey. I like the soft beiges on the image paired with the newsprint and pretty lace. Lovely card. :-)
Beautiful card, Tracey!
Chris
x
so stunning tracey.your design and colours are really gorgeous and fab sweet tilda :D
xx coops xx
OMG! I love your card and I LOVE this Tilda, sooo cute! Fabulous color combo. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Hugs, Ivonne
Ohhhh....LOVE this card Tracey! Fab image and gorgeous colours! Gorgeous!!! Wedgie xxx
Post a Comment