It's time for our first challenge of 2013 over at
Sweet Stampin' and this week our theme is "White plus One". Time for those mono creations!
With so much Christmas paper left to use, I went for red and white as my theme. The papers are Magnolia and I added a doily and flowers from my stash (a combination of the
Ribbon Girl and
Wild Orchid Crafts). Tilda is from the latest collection and it will come as no surprise to learn that I loved colouring that bow! The ribbon on the card is a bit of recycling - it was originally on a very lovely box of choccies I was given for Christmas. As the ribbon was so gorgeous and I knew I had this challenge to complete, the Boy Wonder and I did our duty and scoffed the entire box over 2 nights. How's that for dedication!
Our sponsor this week is
Cuddly Buddly, who are giving away a £10 voucher for their lovely online store. We also have a new monthly sponsor in the shape of the
Ribbon Girl, who will be giving a £10 online store voucher to one randomly chosen winner from all of this month's entries. Definitely worth entering our
challenge, don't you think?
I'll be back over at
Sweet Stampin' tomorrow to announce the winner of our weekly and monthly prize draws, plus I'll be picking our Spotlight winner.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Tracey x
19 comments:
Dedication indeed lol!! All you needed was a good soap opera while you were eating ;-)
A gorgeous card sweetie, have a great weekend xx
A beautiful card Tracey and the red was the perfect colour to use and so striking. I kept all the ribbons from pressies as well! Know I will use them one day
x catherine
Lovely card and a gorgeous stamp.
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs from Bridie @ BGPayne Craffts
You are a riot, I can picture you trying not to get chocolate on your card hehe! Gorgeous!
This is beautiful,love the image and fab details.xxx
This is gorgeous Tracey ! I love the ribbon matching the one on the image ! Just delightful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Oh this is so beautiful Tracy! Your colouring is fabulous, I love how you've coloured the big red bow, it looks so realistic! Love the paperdoily and the beautiful flowers too! So gorgeous!
have a nice weekend
hugs
Hanna
Very cute card and that red bow on your image looks so good with the actual ribbon and the rest of the red.
Really gorgeous Tracy...and I love the ribbon too hun...:o)
have a lovely weekend sweetie...biggest of hugs Vicky xx
This is gorgeous Tracey - the red and white combo work so well and I love the oversized bow. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x
A lovely card Tracy!
Hugs Nicolet
Gorgeous card Tracey, fabulous colouring and love the crisp red/white combo..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Adorable Tracey! Love all the red and those pin stripes really grab your attention. :-) Hugs!
Hi Tracey! Ooooh my gosh, this is such a darling Tilda and you've coloured her so beautifully!!! Love the gorgeous colors!
Big Hugs,
Elise
Eine wunderschöne KArte ist das geworden.
LG
Ulla
so stunning tracy.gorgeous colour combo and i love the pretty tilda :D
xx coops xx
I do love red and white together and you have completely rocked them. Super, pretty card. Hope the soup warmed you up. Kick boxing did it for me. Ok, I can't walk now, but I'm warm! X
Fab card, I love that stripey paper! Cute image too. Wedgie xxx
Love this sweet Tilda image. Gorgeous details. My fav colours ))
Hugs
Natali
Post a Comment