for Tracey has sinned. The Boy Wonder and I have been completely poleaxed by a flu bug that has been doing the rounds and to cheer myself up I did a bit of crafty internet shopping. Well, I say a bit...
I treated myself to some of the new Bilmalarna stamps from Bunny Zoe and a couple of other bits and bobs might have accidentally fallen into my basket (I'm not well, I don't know what I'm doing). And I had the best luck on eBay with some hAnglar stamps, reasonably priced and in perfect, unused condition. I'm going to get them mounted this afternoon and have a wee play - what a joy!
Right, I now need to tell you that we have a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. It's a lovey theme - Love Is All Around - but it doesn't need to be a valentine creation is that's not your thing.
Here's my take on the theme
This is one of the new-ish Tilda's that came in the Magnolia kit a few weeks ago. She's been coloured with Copics and I've added some Sakura red glitter pen to the hearts and the bows in her hair. There are 3 layers of Magnolia paper, all stitched (wonkily) because I keep forgetting to order more d/s tape! Doohickey swirls, some pearls and some cheesecloth went on top, followed by a row of beautiful ribbon from the Ribbon Girl, who incidentally are our fabby sponsor of the monthly prize draw. This week's sponsor is Cuddly Buddly, who are giving away a £10 voucher to one randomly chosen winner. So do hop on over to Sweet Stampin' and check out the inspiration makes from my wonderful teamies.
Hugs
Tracey x

10 comments:
Hi Tracey, still think this is just the most beautiful card! Love the dies and the flower trim at the bottom is gorgeous.
Must be the weekend for sinning (and feeling poorly, tho I'm not as poorly as you!) as I have spent a fair amount yesterday and today on craft stuff - but what do you do when stamps are on sale and dies you want come back into stock??!!
Hope you are having a good weekend,
Sarah
This card is gorgeous!
Hugs Nicolet
This is so sweet, love the image, gorgeous detailing and love the colour tones. Hugs, Claire x
That's lovely!
Hope you're feeling better now - it's only been this week since I have felt human.... and that's since 21st December :(
Susan xx
PS I've done a spot of sneaky shopping this week too. Don't tell anyone ;)
Gorgeous card, Tracey! Lovey image, and design... and that ribbon! Totally understandable- new stash is the best medicine when you're feeling poorly, should be available by prescription! Hope you feel better soon! Chris x
I've been sinning too lol! It will all be waiting for me when I arrive ;-)
Lovely card hon, hope you're feeling better? xx
Gorgeous! Love this ribbon, so feminine!
Beautiful card. Lovely patterned paper and ribbon. Sweet Tilda image and swirls.
Hugs
Natali
In the nicest way, be I'll more. This is superb! Xx
Absolutely outstanding card. LOVE the image and how you colored her. Wonderful swirls on the sides and beautiful ribbon. Gorgeous. Hugs, Gail
Post a Comment