Our theme this month is "Snowflakes". I'm happy to say that we've had gorgeous blue skies here for the past few days and none of the unwelcome white stuff, so I didn't really mind having to work with a wintry theme.
My followers will probably know that I love, love, love this stamp (you've seen me use it often enough!). She is probably my all-time favourite Lili of the Valley image as I love colouring her and I think she works in all colours. My Copics and some Stickles were all she needed.
I kept the background very simple: just some Magnolia snowflakes paper and a large snowflake behind the image cut using a Martha Stewart PATP punch. I popped some pearls in each snowflake, just because.

We're sponsored by Funky Kits, who are giving away to Personal Impressions Gorjuss Girls stamps, so I do hope you can join in the fun. You can check out the details and the amazing inspiration projects my teamies have made here.
Have a great day!
Hugs
Tracey x

11 comments:
Gorgeous card sweetie love the LOTV image.
We've had glorious sunshine here today as well, makes a nice change.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Tracey, this is so cute! I like that image too and your colouring is gorgeous. I also like how you've kept the layout clean with just the designer paper and that great die cut. Really nice!
Truly gorgeous hun...:o)
biggest of hugs Vicky xx
This is beautiful. The image is so sweet and your colouring is gorgeous.
Hugs, Dawn
This is so beautiful Tracey and love the colour scheme. hope your ok
x catherine
so gorgeous tracey.i love this sweet image and your design and colours are fabulous ;D
xx coops xx
beautiful card and fab colouring as well
Have a nice weekend
Big hugs
Doreen xx
This is a lovely card, great image and colour. Hugs, Claire x
Gorgeous...this image is a favourite of mine as well. you did a beautiful job on this card.
Beautiful card with my favourite colours.
Hugs
Natali
LOVE the red and white with this image. It's absolutely stunning. The image is cute, but you turned cute into wonderful. This is a fabulous card. Hugs, Gail
Post a Comment