I opted for dry embossing using a floral folder which was free in a magazine. The embossing was the easy part - I really struggled with the old mojo and will freely admit that the first attempt ended up being pulled apart as I was so unhappy with it.
I used Magnolia DP and matched this with flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. The lace doily was in my stash and the lovely butterflies are from the latest Memory Box collection.
The Team Abi Sweeties have made the most gorgeous inspiration cards so do hop over here to take a peek. We're also welcoming the lovely Barb to the team as our Guest Designer this month.
I'm going to keep it short and sweet as I want to get the housework and my school work done today. I'll be back tomorrow with my Lovely hAnglar DT card.
Enjoy your day!
Tracey xx

13 comments:
Gorgeous easel card, Tracey! Lovely purple with sweet image and flowers. And love your butterflies around )) (paper, embossing and die)
Hugs
natali
It's gorgeous hun...and I love the colours too....:o)
biggest of hugs Vicky xx
Gorgeous card,lovely image and colours.xxx
What a beautiful card. Nice colours.
Nice weekend.
Hugs, AStrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/
This is really pretty - love the colour. Hugs, Claire x
This is gorgeous Sweetie ! The colours are beautiful and I love the embossed pannel and the doily ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Housework? What's that? Are you mad woman?!
Gorgeous card though. And I can't see your deliberate mistake... no, honest!
Susan xx
This is beautiful, Tracey!
Chris
x
wow so stunning tracey.really beautiful lilac colours and i love your pretty details and sweet image :D
xx coops xx
Such a pretty card Tracey...and I bet the first attempt was just as pretty! I love the colours...and all the gorgeous embellishments.
GORGEOUS!
Wedgie xxx
gorgeous card Tracey. Lovely colours as well
Big hugs
Doreen xx
Beautiful card in one of my fav colors. Love how you used the embossing background and these pretty Magnolia papers. Wonderful card! Hugs, Gail
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful :)
Post a Comment