Sunday, 3 March 2013

Ribbon and/or trim at LhoSM

Hello again! There's a new challenge over at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia!  It's a really easy theme this fortnight: we'd like to see ribbon or trim on your designs, please!

I love my ribbon - the evidence is in a big ribbon storage bag which is bursting at the seams - and I'm paricularly partial to a bit of gingham, so what better excuse to use some than this fab challenge?

Here's my card:



I love this little hAnglar girl, which I bought on Ebay a little while ago.  I coloured her with Copics and inked the edges of the white card with Shabby Shutters DI.  The kraft card has been punched with a Martha Stewart PATP and I stitched MME papers on top.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon is from my stash.

There's a GDT spot for the winning entry, so if you like hAnglar & StAnglar and/or Magnolia stamps, this is the challenge for you!

See you soon!

Tracey xx

11 comments:

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Tracey, gorgeous colours and design. xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Chris said...

Awww! Sweet card Tracey! Love the way you've coloured your little hAnglar girl, and your colour combo is lovely!
Chris
x

Kim said...

She is so sweet! Love her baggy pants!

Rachel said...

Pretty card Tracey....I love that big bow, gorgeous ribbon! Wedgie xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh Tracey this is so sweet ! I love your papers and your colouring is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so beautiful tracey.really gorgeous colours and details and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card Tracey
x catherine

Doreen said...

another beautiful card.
Adorable image
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Gail said...

Beautiful Hanglar image. GREAT card. Love the colors, love the border, your coloring is wonderful, great embellishments. This is a winner in my book! Hugs, Gail

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hello dear Tracy, I wanted to thank you so much for your encouraging words and compliments you left me on my blog. It was so nice to read and made me feel so much better. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
Your new card is absolutely beautiful! How much to i miss seeing the little Hanglars on blogs!! you were so lucky to be at the right moment on Ebay :-) This on is one of my favorite images. You colored here so wonderfully in and i love the cute little mat you have done underneath the Design paper. That turned out really sweet!

hugs and hope you have a great week.
Claudia