Sunday, 31 March 2013

Butterflies and Flutterbys

Here I am again with my DT card for the Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge.  Our challenge theme this fortnight is Butterflies or things that flutter.

I managed to get this adorable hAnglar stamp on Ebay not so long ago and she was a joy to colour.



I used papers form the MME Tangerine pad and combined them with a few flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I cut the butterfly using two matching Memory Box dies and I really like the double-layer effect.

As usual, my teamies at LhoSM have made gorgeous inspiration projects, so do hop over and check them out here.

Hope you can join in our challenge - there's a GDT spot up for grabs for the winner!

Hugs

Tracey xx

10 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Very pretty card Tracey.

Hope you've not eaten too much chocolate ;)

Susan xx

Claire said...

Really sweet image, love the colouring and warm colour tones you have used too. Hugs, Claire x

Zoe said...

Your colouring is wonderful and I love the Hanglar image you have used. The layout is really nice and I love the flowers in the corner of the card.

Zoe
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Your card is so adorable Tracey ! I love your papers and your colouring is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so gorgeous tracey.i love your stunning colours and details and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Gail said...

Ooooh, don't you just love Hanglar stamps? They're soooo cute. Love this card...the image, your coloring, the papers...--Gail

Doreen said...

adorable card Tracey - the image and the colours are gorgeous
big hugs
Doreen xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Aw this is lovely Tracey,I have two Hanglar stamps and do you know I have not used them yet. I must rectify that! Judy x

XxJULESxX said...

Oh it's gorgeous Tracey i love hanglar stamps i have one here not inked yet i won it in some candy i think.

Faye said...

Gosh, I must use peach more. This is cute Tracey. X