Today sees the start of a new challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and this time we'd like you to use kraft paper/cardstock on your projects.
Here's what I made
I coloured Tilda with my Prismas and yet again, ended up using red and white on a Christmas card. They don't start out that way in my head, but something in my brain obviously equates red and white with the festive season!
I used paper by Maja Designs and die cuts by Magnolia (poinsettia and mistletoe), Cheery Lynn (corners) and Tim Holtz/Sizzix (clock). The glittered brads are by Doodlebug and I've had them for years! The Santa calendar was cut from a piece of Simple Stories paper.
My teamies at CaSS have made the most wonderful cards to inspire you and we have a lovely prize for our randomly chosen winner - a £10 voucher from My Mum's Craft Shop and a goodie bag from Iva Nova Chest (our lovely Natali's online shop).
Have a great day!
Hugs
Tracey xx

12 comments:
Love this Tracey, the image looks fabulous against that Kraft and love the layout too. Hugs, Claire x
This is stunning Tracey. Great image and use of the kraft. Love the calendar bingo ticket you have added
x catherine
Ooh I like those corner die cuts! I like the rest of the card too, they just caught my eye lol! Fabulous colouring on kraft hon xx
I love this card, its so pretty. I love the colours and the layout...just gorgeous!
Hope you're having a fab week! Wedgie xxx
Tilda looks just gorgeous! A fantastic card; love all the die cuts.
Hug, Dawn
Gorgeous, love the red on the Kraft.
Pam x
Oh now this is cute! Fab colouring and the pops of red look fab-u-lous. X
so stunning tracey.the red and kraft is gorgeous and fab design and image :D
xx coops xx
I love this. Kraft and Red are a winning Christmas combination for me.
Susan xx
Love the coloured image on Kraft and the Santa card behind is such a nice touch. Great colouring... sometimes reds make me nervous but you've aced this.
Gorgeous card. Combination of red and kraft looks amazing. Sweet image ))
Hugs,
Natali
This is adorable with the red and white on the kraft. The colors just pop out at me and make me look closer and see all the beautiful details. Great card! --Gail
Post a Comment