Here I am (internet permitting) to tell you about our new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. This week our theme is Pastels and we're sponsored by Cuddly Buddly, who have a £10 voucher to give to our prize draw winner.
The stamp is from Whiff of Joy; I've coloured her with DIs and added some Stickles to her wings. The DP is by Prima although there's a bit of Basic Grey (Sugared) in the butterflies, which were made with Memory Box dies. The punched border is one of my favourite Martha Stewart PATPs. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the seam binding is from the Ribbon Girl.
It's a quick one from me today as my internet is misbehaving after 2 glorious weeks of great connection. Do take a look at the look at the fabby inspiration projects my teamies have made - hope you can join in with us at Sweet Stampin' this week!
I think I'll enter this in the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss - Spring Shades
Deep Ocean Challenges - Flowers and Fantasy
Simon Says Stamp - April Showers or Spring Flowers
Hugs
Tracey x
18 comments:
So pretty and it almost has a wistful look to it with this gorgeous image. Fab papers and flowers and I really like that scalloped border.
So gorgeous and very cute hun...:o)
have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx
gorgeous Tracey...sweet image and that paper is delish!!
i bought the fairies, Jack, Patch and Puss and the flowers sketch pads...they are fab!!
Fi
x
so so so beautiful. Adorable image and fab design
Have a nice weekend
Big hugs
Doreen xx
This is just gorgeous hun - love the die cut edge, sweet image and pretty embellies. Hugs, Claire x
So pretty Tracey.
Did you notice anything familiar about my card ;)
Susan xx
Your card is gorgeous Tracey ! The colours and the frame are so beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
so stunning tracey.really beautiful design and colours and i love the sweet image ;D
xx coops xx
Beautiful image and I love those soft pink flowers. Wonderful card. :)
Hugs, Anne.
This is a beautiful card Tracey and such lovely pastel colours for our challenge. hope you had a good weekend
x catherine
This is such a pretty card, Tracey. Beautiful papers and image; I love the pretty soft colouring.
Hugs, Dawn
This is very pretty! I like the butterflies in the corners! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!
Tracey, this card just amazing. Lovely and elegant. Gorgeous paper and flowers touch.
Hugs,
Natali
Sweet EB image and what a beautiful card with your gorgeous coloring, choice of papers and embellishments and diecuts. Gorgeous card! Hugs, Gail
This is beeeeuuuuuuuutiful. :) Love the colors, the image, your paper, your layout and your coloring is wonderful! --Gail
This is one beautiful card. I love your choice of colours and all your lovely details. Judy x
so beautiful! i love the cluster of flowers...your coloring is fabulous!
This is so very pretty...love the pastels!
Post a Comment