Friday, 17 May 2013

Pretty in Pink

Another mad week at work, but I managed to finish a couple of cards I'd started while the Boy Wonder was away on his school trip.  This one is for the challenge at Totally Tilda, which is all about Pink and Princesses.


I made a criss cross card using Bazzill and Magnolia papers.  The pretty border die is by Cheery Lynn and the tabs were cut with a Spellbinders die.  I coloured Tilda with Copics and added a bit of frantage here and there. And there you have it!

Short and sweet from me tonight - I'll be back tomorrow with another card.

Hugs

Tracey xx

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, so sweet and beautifully coloured, I love the shine on her hair :)
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
hugs
Mandy xx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Tracey.

Hope you've sat down tonight with a well deserved glass of wine!

Susan x

Chris said...

It's pink! -and it's very pretty! Fab card Tracey!
Chris
x

Christine said...

Lovely cute Pink Princess Tilda criss cross card gorgeous colouring.

Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

smiles Christine & the Tildarettes x

Unknown said...

Sweet card Tracey. Love the border lace die. Thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda in our PINK PRINCESS challenge.
hugs
Dawn xxx

Jenny said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda. Jen xx

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card Tracey ! Your colouring is fantastic as always and I do love your embellies ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Brigitte said...

So beautiful!!!! I love the tabs and gorgeous border. Your Tilda is awesome. Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

coops said...

so stunning tracey.beautiful details and colours and fab sweet tilda :D

xx coops xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh Tracey, those subtle folds in the dress look fab. Pretty in pink indeed. X