It's time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' and our challenge theme will either make you do the happy dance or fill your heart with fear - yes, it's CAS week!
I love the CAS look, but find it pretty scary to do. Thank goodness, then for the new Lili of the Valley stamps. This one is a great size and I felt it wouldn't look lost among all the white space.
The white space left me with another problem - where to take the photo! I couldn't use my usual spot as the card just disappeared into the light background!
So what can I say - the image was coloured with Copics and the sentiment is a rub-on. That's it!
Our sponsor this week is Lili of the Valley who have a £10 voucher up for grabs. The Ribbon Girl are sponsoring the monthly prize draw with a voucher, so there's lots to play for!
Hope you can play along at Sweet Stampin' this week. So grab a cuppa and hop on over to check out what the Sweeties have made to inspire you!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Moving Along with the Times - CAS
Have a great day!
Tracey xx

16 comments:
H****work, what's that?! I have managed to start attacking the ironing pile this week but guess who's got washing on?!! Anyway, didn't come to bore you with domesticity...your card is beautiful even if you did get itchy fingers ;-) Enjoy your weekend xx
I love CAS and you've done a brilliant job on this. Fab image and it is so perfect for the style.
Awww this is adorable Tracey, love the white space and darling image xxx
Awesome card Tracey. I love it, so cute!
And I agree with Abi.... HW?! Nah! Have spent a couple of happy hours crafting this afternoon.
Susan xxx
Gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you are enjoying your weekend too...:o)
biggest of hugs Vicky xx
This is adorable hun, love the cute image. Hugs, Claire x
I love this card Tracey. Love the cute image. Hope the weather gets better for you and have a good weekend
x catherine
This is so so sweet Tracey ! I love the image, it's adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Lovely, Tracey! This cute image doesn't need embellishing!
Chris
x
simply stunning tracey.i love the adorable image :D
xx coops xx
simply stunning tracey.i love the adorable image :D
xx coops xx
super cute - fabby card Tracey
Hugs
Doreen xx
I love puppies and kitties...this is toooooo cute!!!! Great card! --Gail
like you comment on the weather...here, In california, it is nice, sunny and even a little bit warmer...
cute image on your card
bibiana
Your CAS card absolutely beautiful. Love this sweet image.
Hugs,
Natali
absolutely sweet and perfect in every way! lovely!
Post a Comment