Good morning everyone! I'm here to tell you about our latest challenge at Sweet Stampin'. This week we have a fabulous sketch for you to follow:
I really enjoyed working with this sketch, especially as it's been a while since I've used one. Here's what I made:
I used Maja Designs paper from the Vintage Spring collection. I don't often use blue, but I love the soft tones in these papers. Tilda has been stamped onto watercolour card and coloured with DIs and Distress Markers. I used some of the postmark stamps from an earlier Magnolia collection, stamping them with Weathered Wood ink around the image. I also sprinkled a tiny bit of Frantage around the image mat, just because! I added a doily behind the image and some chipboard corners, painted with Picket Fence paint, at the top of the card. The sentiment is from a Penny Black sticker sheet that is years old and the roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Do hop over to Sweet Stampin' to check out the gorgeous creations the Team Abi Sweeties have made to inspire you. We're being sponsored by the lovely Krista at Saturated Canary and she's giving away 2 digis to our randomly chosen winner. Plus we have the fabulous Ribbon Girl sponsoring our monthly prize draw! Hope you can join in with us this week!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Midweek Magnolias - Anything Goes + optional Vintage/Frantage
Marvelous Magnolias - Anything Goes
Totally Tilda - Going Postal
Tilda's Town - Anything Goes
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Tracey x

17 comments:
This is super Tracey and a great take on the sketch. Love the colours and a great image. Have a good weekend
x catherine
Simply adorable hun....:o)
biggest of hugs Vicky xx
Awesome papers and colouring!!!! Love the sentiment and the corners. Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte
OmGosh what a fabulous card. I adore the blue on this card...and your coloring of this little Tilda image is outstanding. The sketch was perfect for this card, wasn't it?! Simply gorgeous card! --Gail
This is so pretty, I love the layout, papers and of course that sweet Tilda. A beautiful CAS card with amazing style. Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x
I have my other DT hat on Tracey, so I wanted to pop back and say a big thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x
Oh Tracey this is gorgeous ! I so love the colours you have chosen and the vintage look of the sentiment is just perfect... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Love it. Love the vintagey/shabby chic (is that the right term....) look.
Hope you're enjoying the sunshine :)
Susan xx
so beautiful tracey.fabulous design and I love your papers and gorgeous image :D
xx coops xx
really beautiful card, love those papers
thanks for playing with us at Tilda's town
hugs
céline
Lovely! I really like the softness of the water coloring. It's been forever since I've done any of it. Gorgeous papers Tracey. Hugs!
Lovely card in beautiful colors. Tilda is colored in perfection.
Thank you for joining us at the Marvelous Magnolia challenge. Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Tamara
Beautiful card Tracey, I love this Tilda and of course those gorgeous Maja papers.
Hugs Teresa x
Gorgeous card hun, love the soft blues and the added touch of frantage. Thanks for joining in with our Going Postal challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
hugs
Dawn xxx
What a pretty card, love the blues! I love the look of sewn cards, but can't sew myself, lol. I linked over from the Sweet Stampin Challenge where I am playing along too.
Hugs, antonella :-)
Love this! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!
Such a beautiful creation Tracey, love your perfectly coloured Tilda and gorgeous papers!
Thanks so much for Going Postal with us at Totally Tilda and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx
Post a Comment