Sunday, 23 June 2013

Favourite Colour Combo

It's time for another challenge over at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia!  This fortnight it's all about your favourite colour combination.  So what's yours?

If you're anything like me, your favourite colour combo will change depending on the time of year, the last lot of papers you bought and what's in your stash!  At the moment, I'm loving lilac and white, so I made this...




I used the beautiful papers in the Maja Design Spring collection and edged everything with Walnut Stain ink.  The flowers and ribbon are from the Ribbon Girl and Wild Orchid Crafts.  Tilda has been coloured with DIs and Distress Markers and I've splashed a bit of Frantage about the place again!

I really hope you can join in with our challenge - why not hop over here to see the fabulous inspiration cards my teamies have made?  There's a GDT post going for one lucky winner, so why not give it a go?

Enjoy your day!

Tracey xx

10 comments:

Craftdee said...

Gorgeous card, Tracey! How right you are about "favourite colour" being a movable feast :-) Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely supportive comments for me and Matt's family - if you lived closer I'd take you up on your offer of babysitting ;-) Thanks once again, Donna xx

Stempelhexe said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte und du hast das Mädel ganz toll in Szene gesetzt.

LG
Ulla

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous Tracey - love the sweet image and pretty papers and colours. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...and I love the colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Jacqui P said...

wow just gorgeous Tracey! I'm the same my favourite colours change all the time! even depending on the weather! I am more likely to use fresh bright colours when the sun is shining! loving your beautiful lilacs and all your finishing touches! Bet your getting about ready for your hols now?!
Huggles
Jacqui xx

coops said...

oh wow so stunning tracey.really beautiful details and colours and your tilda is really pretty :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet Tracey ! I love the colours and the beautiful frame ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Dawn said...

Stunning card Tracey! The colours are gorgeous and Tilda looks beautiful. Perfectly embellished.

Hugs, Dawn

An Occasional Genius said...

Hello my lovely! Yep, agree my favourite colours change on a near daily basis!! Such a lovely choice though & a beautiful card...how is it everyone manages to make doilies look part of the card but if I try it they look ridiculous?! Hugs xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Aw Tracey, this is fabulous! Love Tilda! Judy x