Saturday, 17 August 2013

Bold and Beautiful

Good morning! It's time to hop over to Sweet Stampin' as we've starting a new challenge this morning.  You'll need your shades on, though - our theme is Bold and Beautiful and the Team Abi Sweeties have excelled themselves this week with their DT projects.



I went for my all-time favourite Tiddly Inks image and teamed it with Basic Grey DP (from the Bittersweet pad) and a big pink bow made with ribbon from my stash. 

Hope you can play along at Sweet Stampin' this week - we've got prizes from Crafters Companion and Iva Nova Chest up for grabs, as well as our monthly prize draw sponsored by the Ribbon Girl, so it's got to be worth a shot!

Have a lovely day!

Hugs

Tracey xx

12 comments:

Claire said...

This is just lovely Tracey - gorgeous image and colours and love that big bow. Hugs, Claire x

Chris said...

Love this, Tracey! The clean design showcases the lovely image (such a sweet couple!) and the bold pink looks fabulous!
Chris
x

mixamatoasties said...

I love this!! It's one of my favourite and most used stamps but I have never ever done her with a coloured dress. I might need to try that.

Susan xx

Pia Larsen said...

I love how you have used a minimum of embellishments and still the card has a huge KAPOW effect! Pia xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you are having a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

catherine said...

I love this one Tracey. great image and the bow is fabulous
x catherine

Gail said...

This is beautiful. The image is elegant and your coloring turns it into a true beauty. The colors and papers are fabulous. Gorgeous card! --Gail

Natali said...

so sweet!! Beautiful card and fantastic bow!!!
Hugs,
Natali

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous Tracey ! Fantastic colouring as always and I do love the background paper and the beautiful bow ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so stunnning tracey.fantastic image and bow and i love your colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Kim said...

This is an awesome stamp, but I really love the colors you chose!

Doreen said...

I love this image ;)
Fabby card
Hugs
Doreen xx