Thursday, 15 August 2013

Flower Power

I bought an obscene amount of stamps this summer and I'm ashamed to say that I've hardly used any of them.  So, to make amends I inked up this wee cutie from Sugar Nellie:



This stamp was a joy to colour! I used my Copics and added plenty of Glamour Dust and some Liquid Pearls in pink and white.  The large punched border was made with a Martha Stewart PATP and the mat for the image is two Spellbinders die cut rectangles placed side by side.  The DP is Basic Grey, from the Sugared collection. 

I'd like to enter this card into the Sugarbowl challenge, which is Anything Goes.

Have a lovely evening!

Tracey xx

13 comments:

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card Tracey! Beautiful die cuts and so clever to use two for the mat. So pretty and feminine.

Hugs, Dawn

Tracy said...

Wowza this is gorgeous! Using that fancy rectangle die was genius and the pink are so yummy. Beautiful stamp Tracey. :-)
P.S. Thanks you so much for the amazing postcard. I'd love to see it all in person some day. Hugs!

Vicky said...

WOW....sweetie this is an absolute beauty...love it!!!!!
I'm the same hun brought loads of stamps & barely inked any, tbh its not just the summer....its this year. I need serious help lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful and delicious card Tracey ! Fantastic colouring as always and I do love the frame around the card ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Chris said...

Tracey, this is soooo pretty! The image is adorable and I love the colours you have chosen!
Chris
x

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous hun, love the sweet image and pretty colour combo and papers. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

wow so stunning tracey.really beautiful design and colours and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

catherine said...

This is fabulous Tracey. Lovely colouring and love the added sparkle and pearls
x catherine

Marilyn said...

Well, first of all, no amount of stamps is ever obscene! They are our tools... hahahaha... do you ever see a carpenter without a hammer?
Gorgeous card and I just love the image of that little fairy in the flower. I also like the little bits you added in the flower and outside the image... very pretty.

mixamatoasties said...

Awww she's so sweet! Guessing I need to dust off my SN stamps now too ;)

Susan xx

Crafting Andy said...

This is gorgeous. I know what you mean about the stamp thing - somehow I don't think you are alone there. Ha Ha.
Hugz Andrea.xx

lis-m said...

This is just one of the cutest fairies ever..Love her!
Thanks for joining us at The Sugarbowl this time...Good luck"
Hugs x

Juls said...

stunning!!! Love the rich colour of the fabulous flower, in contrast with the soft pretty tones of the fairies! your colouring is amazing!! thanks for joining us in the sugar bowl! Hugs Juls