Saturday, 12 October 2013

Halloween!

We have a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' - Halloween!  We've been sponsored by the Stamp Fairy who kindly gave the Sweeties some images to play with.  Here's what I did with mine:


Barry was coloured with Copics (pdq as he's wearing a sheet!). The papers are by Echo Park and I added a Memory Box die cut spider's web and a Sizzix spider cut from Doodlebug velvet cardstock.

Hope you can join in the fun with us this week!

Hugs

Tracey x

11 comments:

Chris said...

Fab card, Tracey! This image is just too cute!
Chris
x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh this is cute! The spider web is a great touch x

Kim said...

Awesome card Tracey, hmm velvet card stock I have never used that but must try it soon!
My daughter is a high school reading teacher, used to teach english but now she is a reading specialist. Sad that some high school kids cannot read but she teaches in an urban city where are a lot of students still struggle with English.
My husband is a school superintendent of a different city.

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Tracey. I've had to work with him this week too and have struggled cos I don't do Hallowe'en either....

Susan xx

Chrissy said...

This is such a cute Halloween card Tracey..love Barry hiding under his sheet..lol..so cute..great papers too and love the spider web die..

luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

so gorgeous tracey.fabulous spooky papers and colours and the image is so cute :D

xx coops xx

Gail said...

This image is so cute. I just love the papers you used with him, too. Wonderful Halloween card! -Gail

catherine said...

I love this one Tracey and the background fits in so well
x catherine

Unknown said...

Such a cutie isn't he. Not so scary. Love your design. TFS Hugz

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable Tracey ! Love the spider and the spider web !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Natali said...

Beautiful "spooky" card. Love net die on corner and patterned paper. Cute image and little spider.
Hugs,
Natali