I used one of the much older Magnolia stamps for this card. I love the quirkiness of them and they're very easy to colour. I put Crackle Accents on the bauble and a tiny bit of glitter; Tilda's wings have also had the sparkle treatment with some Glamour Dust.
The ribbons are from the Ribbon Girl (our lovely sponsors this fortnight) and the flowers were in my stash. The papers are Basic Grey and the snowflake borders were made with a Joy Crafts die. I've been making more flat Christmas cards this year to save on postage costs, so it was great to be able to add my usual flowers and embellies on this one!
As I mentioned, we are being sponsored this fortnight by The Ribbon Girl
Lifelong crafters Mother and Daughter, Mary and Andrea were tired of having to buy full rolls of ribbon and lace when they only needed one metre. Because they love ribbons and all things pretty, they decided to open their own online shop in 2010 and make small quantities of beautiful products easily available to all crafters. Mary owns the shop and runs it on a day to day basis as well as keeping the website updated while Andrea looks after the social side, The Ribbon Girl Blog and the Design Team. They specialise in supplying small (or large) quantities of ribbon, twine, gorgeous vintage style lace and seam binding ribbon, tiny pom-pom and ric-rac trim, all sorts of buttons, fancy pins, a multitude of charms, pearl and crystal flourishes, wool felt squares, seasonal and unusual embellishments, mulberry flowers, sticky tape and accessories to card makers, crafters, scrapbookers and cake decorators. They stock only the best quality products and only offer for sale goods that they would personally buy and use themselves.
I hope you can join in this challenge with us. Do hop over to LhSM to check out the fabulous designs my teamies have made to inspire you.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Hugs,
Tracey xx

7 comments:
so gorgeous tracey.the black and white is stunning and i love the image and fab details ;D
xx coops xx
Striking colour combo and fabulous embellishments! Love the way you've coloured the image too!
Chris
x
What a gorgeous card Tracey ! Love love love your embellies ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Oh wow this is lacey and frilly and snow flakey. LOL The black and white it so striking. Gorgeousness Tracey! Hugs!
That's lovely. Love the black and white.
I'm off to do some baking with the children.....
Susan x
This is a really unusual colour scheme for you and I think it's fabulous. what a lovely, clean, fresh card xx
This is gorgeous Tracey, and I am loving the colours. Happy Weekend, Judy x
Post a Comment