Saturday, 23 November 2013

Happy Birthday to Us!

Yay! Sweet Stampin' is celebrating its 4th birthday and we're inviting you to join in the fun!  We have host of fabulous prizes on offer this week and our challenge theme is an easy one: Cause for Celebration!

The Sweeties from both Team Abi and Team Fi have made inspiration projects this week, so there are plenty of gorgeous ideas to help you get started here.  Here's what I made:



I used my fabulous Cheery Lynn stepper card die to make the card base. The paper is Basic Grey Green at Heart, my favourite design in that particular collection.  Sadly this my last sheet :(  but it's worth it for such a special birthday!

The stamp is from Sugar Nellie and has been coloured with Copics.  I've added quite a lot of Glamour Dust for some birthday sparkle.  The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and the pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

We have not one, not two but THREE prizes up for grabs this week, plus all eligible entries go into the monthly prize draw.  Our monthly sponsor is our good friend the Ribbon Girl and the weekly prizes are as follows:

£10 voucher from Wild Orchid Crafts
£10 voucher from Crafters Companion
£10 voucher from Bunny Zoe Crafts

Plenty of reasons to play along, don't you think?  Remember to stamp, though!

Hugs,

Tracey xx

8 comments:

Sammy said...

Love it! The paper is gorgeous and the stamp is so cute! Happy birthday to us! :-) x

Chris said...

Lovely card, Tracey! Totally cute image, bright cheerful colour scheme and a fabulous shape!
Chris
x

An Occasional Genius said...

You, my darling deserve an extra huge piece of cake today for your part in SS, you are a gem! Thank you for all your hard work in doing the spotlight each week, not to mention your gorgeous cards & always being there to help. We appreciate you so much :-)

So before I start reaching for tissues...I'm going...gorgeous card though! Huge hugs xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is great Tracey. Love that stepper card, I need that die! lol As always I love your work and am so grateful for your kind words on my Blog. Judy x

Claire said...

Such a sweet card Tracey and lovely warm colour tones. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorgeous tracey.fantastic stepper design and colours and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Gail said...

This is so cute. I adore the fold on this. And the image is so darned cute! Very cute card! Hugs, Gail

Kim said...

This is just so cute. That image is awesome, she looks like she knows a secret!