I actually made this card a while ago but the image seems timely given the stormy weather we've been having.
The image is possibly my favourite hAnglar stamp and I love colouring her. I've used Copics here and added some Magnolia postmarks here and there. The papers are by Maja Design and I've cut the all of the layers using my Go Kreate dies. I didn't feel that I needed much in the way of embellies, so I painted some tiny chipboard hearts with Picket Fence crackle paint and added a bow made from gingham ribbon.
I hope you can join us at LhoSM this fortnight. We're being sponsored by The Ribbon Girl
Lifelong crafters Mother and Daughter, Mary and Andrea were tired of having to buy full rolls of ribbon and lace when they only needed one metre. Because they love ribbons and all things pretty, they decided to open their own online shop in 2010 and make small quantities of beautiful products easily available to all crafters. Mary owns the shop and runs it on a day to day basis as well as keeping the website updated while Andrea looks after the social side, The Ribbon Girl Blog and the Design Team. They specialise in supplying small (or large) quantities of ribbon, twine, gorgeous vintage style lace and seam binding ribbon, tiny pom-pom and ric-rac trim, all sorts of buttons, fancy pins, a multitude of charms, pearl and crystal flourishes, wool felt squares, seasonal and unusual embellishments, mulberry flowers, sticky tape and accessories to card makers, crafters, scrapbookers and cake decorators. They stock only the best quality products and only offer for sale goods that they would personally buy and use themselves.
Have a great day!
Hugs
Tracey xx

10 comments:
This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx
Love this! Love the shape and the colours. Fab card.
Susan xx
She is a cutie, Tracey, and you have coloured her beautifully. I love all your layers. I might have to acquire these dies - would you mind letting me know which ones they are and whether they will work in a standard die cutting machine. Some of the Go Kreate dies are too big. Thanks muchly. Happy New Year! Hugs, Lesley
Gorgeous card Tracey - love the sweet image, fab papers and love the shape. Hugs, Claire x
This is gorgeous sweetie, I could so do with this outfit today, it was freezing when I went out. Lush colours hun.
Happy new year hun hope you have a good one full of happiness.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
This is beautiful Tracey ! I love your papers... and the new look of your blog ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
This one's gorgeous, Tracey! Love the colours and design! Cute image too!
Chris
x
Those wonderful layered pattern papers are so eye-catching. They just frame your windy girl so prettily. Hugs!
so gorgeous tracey.stunning shape and papers and I love the image ;D
xx coops xx
Beautiful colours & colouring - a fab card, Jx
Post a Comment