Yes, I know that Christmas has only just been and gone, but over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' the challenges just keep on coming.
We are being sponsored by Kathryne at Stampart who is giving away 5 digis to one lucky winner. Kathryne very kindly let the CaSSetes have a play with some lovely festive digis - mine is called Christmas Candle and can be found over at Whimsy Stamps.
I layered up some Magnolia papers from past Christmas collections and made a scalloped mat for the image using a Martha Stewart PATP punch. The image actually has a sentiment attached to it, but I masked this and printed another separately to use on the inside of my card. The image has been coloured with Copics; I added Stickles to the berries and used a Sakura glitter pen to give a bit of sparkle to the flame.
I hope you can join us at CaSS this month - it's never too early to start making your cards for the festive season! The CaSSetes have made some lovely inspiration cards and will be back in a couple of weeks with more ideas and more of Kathryne's lovely designs.
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Hugs
Tracey xx
10 comments:
Tracey, this is lovely. I adore the white background with this image...it really accents the gorgeous digital and your awesome coloring. That pretty border is perfect. This is an awesome card and would be a treat to receive. Let me send you my address.... hahahahha! Hugs, Gail
so stunning traey.fabulous traditional image and I love your cas design :D
x coops xx
Such a beautiful card Tracey ! Love the frame... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
This is a lovely card, fab image and layout. Hugs, Claire x
Tracey, this is super. Really elegant and I love the pop of rich red. Happy New Year to you too x
Hi Tracey, oh my it's been an absolute age since I came by! I don't know where the time goes!!
Just wanted to say thanks for the advice on the Copics - I'm trying all and every combination of colours and thanks for your suggestion.
I've also found a whole heap of stuff on Pinterest - so you can guess what I am spending a lot of time doing!!
Hope you have a great 2014,
Sarah
PS - Almost forgot to say, fab cards - as always.
Wonderful card, love the Magnolia paper and great image. :)
Hugs, Anne.
Oh Tracey this is lovely! So simpoebut so effective! Thanks for your kind words on my Blog today. Judy x
Beautiful card.
It is too early to make Christmas cards.... 11 and a half months to be honest ;) And that's why I buy my cards in Asda..... (don't tell Abi!)
Susan xx
Very beautiful Tracey. Love the colours. The glitter is pretty. Gorgeous designing! xx Kathryne
Post a Comment