Saturday, 18 January 2014

What's your favourite style?

We'd like you to share your favourite crafting style over at Sweet Stampin' this week.  I haven't a clue what mine is!  Pretty, maybe?  I like CAS, too but don't seem to make CAS cards so often as the temptation to add bits and bobs usually gets the better of me.

Anyway, here's my DT card... apologies for the photo but there has been a distinct lack of daylight in this part of the world!



I used a Wee Stamps digi image which I coloured with Copics; the sentiment is also a Wee Stamps digi mounted on a Magnolia label die cut.  The papers are Maja Designs (Sofiero collection) and the edges have been inked with Walnut Stain DI.  There's a bit of Frantage and some dots of Liquid Pearls here and there, plus flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I managed to get a Martha Stewart branch punch over the holiday, so had to use this too.

We're being sponsored by Stix2 who have goodie bag to give away to our lucky winner and the fabulous Cuddly Buddly are sponsoring our monthly prize draw.  But that's not all...

Sweet Stampin' are having a DT call!  Having been a Sweetie for quite a while now, let me tell you, it's the best DT ever!  If you think you'd like to join us, you can either contact us via email or you can add "DT" to your name when you link up your entry to our challenges over the next couple of weeks.  You can check out all the details here.

Off now for my appointment with the hoover, then school work, I think.  I found a fabulous story on le Parisien about an elderly lady who got stuck up her chimney trying to find her glasses... The best bit is that she apparently gave the firefighter who rescued her a good telling off for the mess they made.  My Highers will love that.

I'll be back tomorrow with my LhoSM card.  Have a great day!

Tracey xx

14 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Awww...she's super cute, Tracey!! Love all the pink :)

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Tracey - love the sweet image and fabby layout and the colour is just lovely. Hugs, Claire x

An Occasional Genius said...

So very beautiful hon, I'd say this about sums up your style!

Thank you for the lovely big up, may I say we think you're pretty darn fabulous too :-)

And as for the glasses...what's the betting she found them on top of her head lol?!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

mixamatoasties said...

She's a cutie. I'm not sure what I would have done given this challenge either! Great card.

I had an appointment with the hoover too.... and then at a Lego exhibition with the boys.

Susan xx

PS I know what I would have done.... a boy's card ;)

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie I love CAS but love fussy more & there are just too many pretty things out there that keep shouting at me lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Chris said...

This is so very pretty, Tracey! I really don't know what I would pick as my favourite style...probably still be sitting here trying to decide!
Chris
x

Anne said...

This is wonderful. I love the magnolia die, and the image is so beautiful. Great shapes and colors. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable Tracey ! Love the little cutie and the beautiful embellies ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

I love this Tracey!!!

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card, Tracey. I love the cute image and layout.

coops said...

so beautiful tracey.gorgeous sweet image and I love your pretty details and colours :D

xx coops xx

Lori Turner said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Tracey!! Love....

Natali said...

Sweet Sweet Sweet!!!
Hugs,
Natali