Hello! It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' and this week's theme is Valentines or Love. I opted for CAS this week so that I could spend time colouring this gorgeous Tiddly Inks image:
I'm struggling to get decent piccies with such low light levels but still haven't got round to ordering a light box or daylight lamp. Must try harder!
I coloured the image with my Copics and used some little chipboard hearts to break up the white space. Very simple, I know, but that dress took some ink!
Hope you can join us at Sweet Stampin' this week. We're being sponsored by Crafter's Companion who have a £10 voucher up for grabs and the fabby Cuddly Buddly are sponsoring our monthly prize draw, so every eligible (ie following the rules) entry has 2 chances to win.
Have a great day!
Hugs
Tracey xx
6 comments:
Gorgeous. I do love a TI couple but there's always so much dress ;)
Susan xx
This is beautiful Tracey ! Love your colouring ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Lovely card Tracey - great colours. Hugs, Claire x
This is beautiful, Tracey! So romantic! LOve how you coloured the dress!
Chris
x
so gorgeous tracey.i love this image and your colouring is fantastic ;D
xx coops xx
Gorgeous CAS card Tracey and you have coloured this cute couple beautifully!
Post a Comment