Sunday, 2 February 2014

Pearls and lace

It's time for another challenge over at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia.  This fortnight our theme is Pearls and Lace.

I got the Go Kreate dies out to make my DT card:



The card base is cut from Bazzill and the papers are Maja Designs.  I've inked card and paper edges with Walnut Stain DI and added lace, velvet ribbon, pearls and a little butterfly from one of the new Papermania collections.  Tilda has been coloured with Copics and I've put some Stickles on her hairband for a bit of sparkle.

This challenge is being sponsored by our lovely friends


Lifelong crafters Mother and Daughter, Mary and Andrea were tired of having to buy full rolls of ribbon and lace when they only needed one metre.  Because they love ribbons and all things pretty, they decided to open their own online shop in 2010 and make small quantities of beautiful products easily available to all crafters. Mary owns the shop and runs it on a day to day basis as well as keeping the website updated while Andrea looks after the social side,  The Ribbon Girl Blog and the Design Team. They specialise in supplying small (or large) quantities of ribbon, twine, gorgeous vintage style lace and seam binding ribbon, tiny pom-pom and ric-rac trim, all sorts of buttons, fancy pins, a multitude of charms, pearl and crystal flourishes, wool felt squares, seasonal and unusual embellishments, mulberry flowers, sticky tape and accessories to card makers, crafters, scrapbookers and cake decorators. They stock only the best quality products and only offer for sale goods that they would personally buy and use themselves.

with this great prize
 
 
The prize winner is chosen at random but there is also a Top 3 each fortnight chosen by Sara and the LhoSM team.
 
Before I go, I must apologise for not being able to do much commenting at the moment.  I am visiting you all when I can, but I switched to Google Chrome recently as I was having problems with IE.  Accessing information is certainly quicker, but now I can't comment or add any posts!  I'm having to go out of Chrome and back into Blogger via IE to write my posts, then back in via Chrome to check that the posts have loaded!  Hopeless!
 
Have a lovely week and hopefully I'll figure out how to get Blogger up and running properly by the time I see you again!
 
Hugs
 
Tracey xx

7 comments:

coops said...

so stunning tracey.your soft colours are beautiful and i love the adorable tilda :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card Tracey ! I so love the shape and the superb papers ! And the new look of your blog too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the shape and pretty papers. Hugs, Claire x

Marilyn said...

Love how you coloured this little gal and now I might have to go buy some of those Go Kreate dies... I like that shape! And those Maja papers, I love, love, love them!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I love the little blue butterfly, it's a lovely detail on a pretty card x

mixamatoasties said...

I love those papers! I think I need them! Fabby card.

Susan x

Chris said...

That's lovely Tracey. Great shape, sweet image and fab colouring! I agree with Susan, the papers are delicious!
Chris
x