Saturday, 7 June 2014

Beautiful Babies

Good morning!  I'm here to tell you about the latest challenge over at Sweet Stampin'.  This week our challenge theme is Babies and I went with a Wee Stamps digi for my DT card:


I coloured this sweet image with my Copics and opted for peach rather than the more traditional pink.  I layered up papers from Magnolia and Basic Grey with a square doily and kept things simple on the embellie front, opting just for a cream ribbon and a little baby bottle charm.

Hope you can play along this week. As ever, the Sweeties have made some gorgeous inspiration projects, so hop over here to take a peek.  We're being sponsored by the wonderful Nikki at Bunny Zoe so there's a store voucher up for grabs.  I wouldn't mind that myself!

Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs

Tracey

12 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Morning Mrs...It's been a while!

Loving this little cutie in peach.

Have a good weekend xx

Anonymous said...

Such a delightful card Tracey ! Love the image and the colours you have chosen ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Becky said...

Beautiful card Tracey, love the peach tones you have used.
Looking forward to working with you :)
Hugs,
Becky x

www.dainty-makes.blogspot.co.uk - I currently have blog candy.

Claire said...

This is so so sweet - what a cute image and love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

Cass said...

Gorgeous card.I have this image and never coloured it :-O
Looking forward to being teamies on SS xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Tracey..love the cute image and fabulous colouring..the peach colour is lovely and I love the edging too..

luv CHRISSYxx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card! Love the image.

Susan x

Stempelhexe said...

Wie herrlich anzuschauen, ein süßes Kärtchen ist das geworden und eine tolle Coloration.

LG
Ulla

Inkypinkydelights said...

Morning Tracey, I just love this! So lovely and clean looking. Judy x

Janice said...

Thanks for your comments on my more unusual card! Your's is more main stream! Love all the wee stamps, they make such sweet cards and yours is no exception, Jx

coops said...

so gorgeous tracey.adorable sweet image and your design is so pretty :D

xx coops xx

Lori Turner said...

WOW, Tracey, your cards are always such a treat to see!! LOVE this!