The summer holidays are coming to an end here and I'm back at work on Monday. That means it's only a matter of weeks till Christmas! So to help you make some progress with your Christmas cards, our challenge at Sweet Stampin' is Christmas in August.
I'm trying to keep my Christmas cards relatively flat this year as the cost of postage is high. I printed a Pink Petticoat sentiment onto linen card and layered this onto some green Bazzill. I stamped the baubles using a Poppystamps stamp and used the co-ordinating die to cut it out. This was simply coloured with Copics and a touch of Wink of Stella before attaching to the card with sticky pads. I think I'll make a few of these as they are fairly quick and easy to do.
We're being sponsored by both Di's Digis and Crafty Devils, so there are 2 prizes up for grabs this week!
Once again the Sweeties have surpassed themselves and created the most gorgeous inspiration projects to get you started. Do pop over to Sweet Stampin' to take a look and join in the fun with us!
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs
Tracey xx

6 comments:
It's lovely, Tracey. CAS and elegant...AND post-able!
Chris
x
Super card Tracy, so loving the image, colours and happy feel about it all.xx
The Journey is the Start
Your card is beautiful and elegant Tracey ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
eine herrliche Karte ist das wieder geworden.
Lg
Ulla
simply stunning tracey.i love your cas design ;D
xx coops xx
I love it, simple & elegant...just like me ;-) xx
Post a Comment