Sunday, 31 August 2014

Purple and Gold

Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia is back from it's summer holiday with a brand new challenge.  This fortnight we're looking forward to seeing your favourite colour combination.

My favourite colour combo varies all the time, but I do like a bit of purple!  So I dug out my Maja "Shall We Have Coffee" papers, which have the best purples in any range of papers.




I coloured my hAnglar girlie with Copics and added a die cut mat of purple Bazzill.  I sprayed some flowers with Glimmer Mist to get the deep purple tone I was looking for and found some similarly deep purple velvet ribbon in my stash.  A few purple pearls added the finishing touch.

Hope you can join us at LhoSM - my teamies have made some very lovely projects to inspire you, so do go over and take a peek.  You'll get all the competition details there too.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs,

Tracey xx

5 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely. I love the richness of the purple! Not a colour I use very often.... wonder what I could do this week using purple.

Susan xx

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful idea and design, as well as fab colours.xx
♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card Tracey ! Love the colouring... The flowers are beautiful too... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

That rich purple is gorgeous Tracey. Pretty card x

Marilyn said...

Fab colouring and I love that deep purple colour.