I'm here with my DT card for Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia. Our challenge theme this fortnight is Autumn Colours. There isn't much colour at all as I look out of my kitchen window today as it's a very grey, wet and windy day, but even so I love this time of year. We have lots of trees around us, which is lovely, but when the leaves drop we have a beautiful view of the estuary in front of our house.
Anyway, back to the challenge!
I coloured this sweet hAnglar image with Copics and chose papers from Maja Designs, which I cut with a Go Kreate die. I just added a few WOC flowers together with a little stamped sentiment (possibly Whimsy - can't be sure as I've had it for ages).
I hope you can join us at Lovely hAnglar of Sweet Magnolia - do check out the lovely inspiration projects my teamies have made. Our winner, chosen by the DT, will be offered a GD spot.
I made the Christmas cakes yesterday (1 for us, 1 for my mum and dad) so I'm off to give them their first "feed". Mincemeat is also made but the puddings will have to wait until next weekend. I love the Christmassy smells in the kitchen and yes, I know we've got a good few weeks before that season is upon us, but we're back at school tomorrow. Just wish I was as organised with my Christmas cards... I have a sneaky feeling that John Lewis online will be coming to my rescue again this year!
Hugs
Tracey xx
7 comments:
Wonderful fall colors and a sweet image. The tree paper in the background really pulls the theme together. Hugs!
This is beautiful Tracey ! I so love the shape and the image ! Great colouring too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
so gorgeous tracey.i love your autumnal colours and stunning image and shape ;D
xx coops xx
This is so sweet, love the earthy fall colours.
Warm hugs
Maarit
This card is beautiful!
Just popped in to wave at my SS teamie and to follow your blog Tracey. Hugs, Wends x
Absolutely beautiful. I so love autumn colours and you have used them so well here x
Post a Comment