Good morning! It's the holidays at last and I now have a couple of days to get the house ready for Christmas. I'm actually almost looking forward to having a tidy up - that's how bad the mess is right now! Not like me at all, but work has been manic and the BW's social life has resulted in me running a taxi service every night this week!
Anyhoo, it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. This week we'd like to see just Black & White plus a pop of one other colour (we'll let you have skin colours though!). I'm still not getting the best from the light box so advance apologies for the photo - here's my DT card:
This is a CC Designs image and one of my favourites to colour. I used C0-9 Copics (the cool greys), adding some Sakura black glitter pen to the bow on her dress. The red bobbles in her hair have been covered in Glossy Accents and I used a white Sakura pen to add some definition to the lacy part of her shoes.
I do hope you can join in the fun at Sweet Stampin' this week. We're being sponsored by Di's Digis AND Marianne Designs, so there are two lovely prizes up for grabs next weekend.
Have a great day!
Hugs
Tracey xx
8 comments:
This is so so adorable Tracey ! Your colouring is fantastic ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
It's a beautiful CAS card that showcases your fabulous colouring skills. Love it!
Have a great weekend, don't waste too much time on housework!
Chris
x
This is gorgeous Tracey! Black/gray is not always easy to colour but you've done a smashing and brilliant job on this little gal.
Excellent! I can't color black hair worth a flip. Great CAS design Tracey. Hugs!
Super cute card Tracey - adorable image colured so beautifully.
I too have had a good clean and tidy session today - love it when it's all done :o)
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx
Oh Tracey, this is really fabulous with the little pop of red. It's hard to get shading with black, but you've knocked it out of the park! Thank you so much for all your lovely comments. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and New Year x
I love this Tracey! Simple but fabulous (like me) ;)
Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a fabulous 2015.
Susan xx
So beautiful Tracey, I absolutely love the little 'POP' of red. Hope you are enjoying the Festive Season xx
Post a Comment