Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Nativity!

Just when you thought you'd finished making Christmas cards... back comes Christmas at Sweet Stampin' to remind you that there are only 344 days until Christmas ;o)

Our challenge theme this month is Nativity so we'd like to see something to reflect this aspect of Christmas on your project.  I opted for this sweet image from Wild Rose stamps for my DT card:


I used papers from Maya Design, distressing the edges with the Timmy thingy.  Some pearls, twine and a gorgeous bark star are the only embellishments I felt I needed.  Let's be honest, you wouldn't have flowers in a stable, would you?

You'll get all the competition details here. While you're there, do check out the beautiful inspiration projects created by the CaSSettes.  Hope you can join in this month - can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs

Tracey xx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... This is adorable Tracey ! And it's never too early to start crafting for Christmas ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Joey said...

Love the style of this Tracy, great card. Jo x

Chris said...

That's beautiful Tracey. Sweet image, wonderful colouring and I love the rustic look of the embellishments, perfect!
Chris
x

An Occasional Genius said...

Not you too!! Just been over to see Susan & she has a flippin' count down to Christmas on there!! Really?! That aside, it's a fabulous card xx

Gail said...

I love this card. The image is so sweet and you've colored it so beautiful. I think I need to acquire this stamp for my collection. ;) Such a pretty card. Hugs, Gail

Tracy said...

This is wonderful Tracey! Love your distressing and that fabulous bark star. It all ties in nicely for a manger scene. Hugs!

Rachel said...

Lovely card Tracey, your colouring is beautiful. Hope you've had a good week, Wedgie xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love everything about this sweet card Tracey. The papers, the sweet image, the bark star. Delish! Hugs, Wends x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a great card. I love the little star detail x

Grenouille Greetings said...

I'm going to have to move on now, Tracey, but I've enjoyed my visit. This Nativity scene is a beaut! Hugs, Lesley