So, on to the challenge. The theme this fortnight is Butterflies.
I couldn't resist another purple card and a chance to use this gorgeous Maja Designs paper, which I cut with a Go Kreate Die. The image is coloured with Copics and I've used a selection of WOC flowers as embellies. The butterfly is a Memory Box die cut which I covered in Versamark and Frantage.
I do hope you can join in with our Butterflies challenge. My teamies have made the most beautiful inspiration projects which you can see here. The sponsor is Live and Love Crafts who have a £10 voucher to give away to our winner.
If the words vintage and shabby chic makes your heart beat faster, you will find your haven at Live & Love Crafts!
Live & Love Crafts is a UK based online store that ships WORLDWIDE. The store is owned and operated by Sandra Mathis, a crafter who is as passionate about the vintage style as she is about customer service and providing a good shopping experience. Live & Love Crafts prides itself on having a website that is easy to navigate with excellent product images. Orders are dispatched fast; usually on the same day received.
Live & Love Crafts is a UK based online store that ships WORLDWIDE. The store is owned and operated by Sandra Mathis, a crafter who is as passionate about the vintage style as she is about customer service and providing a good shopping experience. Live & Love Crafts prides itself on having a website that is easy to navigate with excellent product images. Orders are dispatched fast; usually on the same day received.
Live & Love Crafts stocks a wide range of products from well-loved vintage brands such as Maja Design, Pion Design, Magnolia, Wild Orchid Crafts, Kort & Godt, Prima, Melissa Frances, Maya Road, and the Tim Holtz/Ranger product lines.
The store has a vast selection of laces, ribbons and trims, an assortment of over 200 charms and metal decorations, as well as many other unique embellishments that you can't find elsewhere. To help you save on costs, the charms/metal decos can be purchased singularly and all trims and ribbons are sold by the yard/meter. If you’re looking for products that will inspire and a one stop paper & embellishment shop, look no further than Live & Love Crafts!
I'd like to say a huge thank you to both Ilona and Sara at LhoSM - Sara has done an amazing job with the challenge and is a joy to work for. It's a lovely, supportive and laid-back team and I wish everyone all the very best.
Hugs
Tracey xx

4 comments:
Your card is so sweet Tracey ! Love the shape and this little cutie is adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
This little gal is adorable Tracey and I love the flowers, pretty papers and shape of the card.
so gorgeous tracey.fab sweet image and i love your pretty paper and flowers :D
xx coops xx
Oh my gosh, this is pretty! x
Post a Comment