Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Oh deer!

It's time for another challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'!  This time we'd like to see (rein)deer on your projects.  I went with an easy-to-colour reindeer image from Digistamp Boutique.


I coloured the reindeer with Copics, adding some red gloss to his nose and yellow sparkle to the star with some Sakura pens.  I found the design paper in my stash (think it might be Authentique) and I matched this with some plain twine.  A really simple design which didn't take too long - must make a note of that as I'll have to make a start on my Christmas cards during the school holidays!

We're being sponsored this month by Funky Kits who have 2 digis to give away to one lucky winner.  Definitely worth playing along for!  You'll get all the details plus a look at the fabulous inspiration cards the CaSSettes have made over at the challenge blog.

Hope you can join in the fun this month!

Hugs

Tracey xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet Tracey ! Love this image and the clean look of your card... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Gail said...

This is just too cute. I adore the image and I love the colors you've used! Hugs, Gail

Chris said...

Cute reindeer, beautiful colours and fabulous design...love it!
Chris
x

Megan J said...

Hi Tracey, what a gorgeous card!! love the polka dot background paper, thanks for the inspiration, enjoy your weekend...Megan