It's a little drinkie challenge over at Sweet Stampin' this week! We'd like to see your stamped designs featuring something related to drinks, hot or cold, alcoholic or non-alcoholic!
I used a From the Heart digi to make my DT card
I've coloured the image with Copics, adding some Sakura gold pen to the foil on the bottle. I had been cutting out some white stamping card and realised that the negative cardstock would make a great frame with a little bit of trimming. I used a Simon Says Stamp die to cut out the word "enjoy" from both the frame and some red card to create an inlaid sentiment.
It would be great if you could play along this week. We're giving away a Sweet Stampin' goodie bag to our randomly chosen winner. Not sure what to make? Head on over to the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog to see the fabulous inspiration projects the Sweeties have made.
I can't remember the last time I entered a challenge, so I'm going to put this card into the Harvest Home (Fruit/Veg) challenge at Without Words. It's no secret that I like my grapes in liquid form! I'm also entering Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge which is all about Food and Drink.
Have a lovely weekend!
Tracey xx

6 comments:
I so love the image, the brain birds are lovely, got them at my wish list :)
It's a brilliant image Tracey. Love the way you've framed it and that negative die cut!
Have a lovely weekend.
Chris
x
That is a perfect image for this challenge Tracey. Love the gold foil top on the wine bottle, very cool detail. Fab CAS design with the embossed border. Love the diecut sentiment too. Hugs, Wends x
Such a great card Tracy ! Love that bird !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Awesome card! The colouring of wine looks so real. Love your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Food and/or Drink Challenge!
Hugs!
Gayatri
What a fabulous card and funny image. Love it. I have joined your fabulous blog and would be over the moon if you joined mine. Michelle x
Post a Comment