We've been back at school for a couple of weeks but schools the other side of the border will now be getting near to the start of the new term. Over at Sweet Stampin' we thought it would be a good time for a School Days challenge so that you can show off those back-to-school cards!
For once I'm really quite pleased with my DT card, which turned out pretty much as I'd planned:
I'm loving my ink blending at the moment, so I used a Memory Box stencil with some Distress Inks to create the lettered background on some linen card. The sweet image is a Mo Manning cutie and he's been coloured with Copics. The school jumper is in the colours of one of our little rural primary schools. I added some Doodlebug enamel dots and voilĂ !
We'd love you to join us this week. We're being sponsored by Crafts U Love so there's a voucher for a shopping spree waiting for our randomly chosen winner. Grab a cuppa and check out what my talented teamies have made to inspire you here!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Tracey xx
Challenges I'd like to enter:
Mo's Digital Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - For the Boys
7 comments:
Tracey, this is awesome hunny! I love the grading of the colours in the lettering and that sweet stamp is perfect for this challenge. Brilliant! Hugs, Wends x
The ombre background is so beautiful, Tracey, and the image is so sweet! It's a gorgeous card.
I'm teaching full time and studying to be a Head Master, it'll take three years, a long time and so many books to read, but I quite love to learn new things and to stroke new books. Have a wonderful weekend sweetie!
Love and hugs
Maarit
Love this. The background is fab, I wish I could do stuff like that!
You were missed today at the zoo!!
Susan xx
Fabulous card and your background is perfect for this little fella heading to school. Love it!
I so love your card Tracey ! Love the background and the sweet image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Have to agree with everyone else Tracey, that background is fabulous! The image is adorable too! Gorgeous card.
Chris
x
LOVE the gradient of colors for the alphabet background! You did a BEAUTIFUL job! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!
Post a Comment