I'm back with another Christmas card for our latest challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Christmas/winter transport is the theme this month... think sleighs, skis, vehicles transporting trees etc.
I used a lovely Mo Manning image for my DT card and coloured it up with my Copics.
I'm trying to use up my paper collection and have only a little bit of this gorgeous Magnolia paper left, but it's been a go-to on my Christmas makes over the past few years. I added a couple of doilies (also on the use-it-up hit list). There's plenty of sparkle in the form of sequins, Glamour Dust and Wink of Stella - a bit of a pain to photograph but very twinkly irl.
We're being sponsored by the fabby All Dressed Up this month - have you seen their latest images over on the blog? Gorgeous! If you'd like to be in with a chance of winning a couple, pop over to CaSS and join in the fun! The CaSSettes have made the most lovely inspiration cards to help you along.
Hugs
Tracey xx

9 comments:
Such a delightful card Tracey ! Love the snow ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
It's beautiful Tracey, love the image and soft colour combo!
Chris
x
so gorgeous tracey.stunning fun image and i love your colouring ;D
xx coops xx
Tracey, this is precious. I adore this image of these two little sweetheart skiing, and you've colored them beautifully! That paper is gorgeous! Beautiful card! Hugs, Gail
What a gorgeous image Tracey, so full of joy and mischief! Love that fabulous paper too. Beautiful card hun. Hugs, Wends x
The paper is fabulous, Tracey, it's a wonderful card with all the sparkle and the layers.
Love and hugs
Maarit
I like the 'use it up hit list' idea. I'm right behind you although I'm not sure I will EVER get through my paper collections. Doesn't mean I can't try though.
Such a beautifully coloured image & I do love those fab corners xx
This image is just darling! I love your coloring! :)
Beautiful card! It looks so soft and delicate and it's just gorgeous. Love that paper and I know what you mean about those 'special papers'. I am getting better about it but my paper is sometimes as important as the card.
The sequins give it a nice little bit of glitz and glamour and I love how you used the doily behind the image.
Post a Comment