There are plenty of autumn leaves sitting at the front of our house right now. I know that I should do as Monty Don suggests and sweep them up, put them in a bin bag and make leaf mould. But it's cosy indoors and rather wet and dreary outside...
However, Autumn Leaves just happens to be the challenge theme at Sweet Stampin' this week. We're being sponsored by Crafty Ribbons who are giving away some ribbony gorgeousness to one lucky winner. Here's what I made:
I used post-it notes to mask off a square in the middle of the cardstock and used a selection of stamps to create the leafy design. I must admit that I made this card in the summer holidays and then had a panic when I couldn't remember which stamp set I had used. The leaves are from an Altenew set which has since been sent to a new home and the dots and squiggles ... still can't remember, I'm afraid - middle-aged brain strikes again!
I hope you can join us at Sweet Stampin' this week. The Sweeties' inspiration cards are just stunning, so do hop over if you get a chance and take a peek.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Tracey xx
7 comments:
Erm...why would you want to make leaf mould? Sounds rather bleugh to me whereas this card is rather gorgeous and it's a much better bet making something beautiful indoors than leaf mould outside!!
Enjoy your weekend sweetie xx
Have to agree with Abi here! Much nicer to be indoors crafting than outdoors (in the rain if it's anything like it is here!) doing something yucky!
Fab card Tracey, beautiful stamping!
Chris
x
Beautiful and elegant card Tracey ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Gorgeous leaves, Tracey, have a lovely weekend, sweetie!
Love and hugs
Maarit
Your autumn colored leaves are beautiful Tracey. They are piled up all over around here too and like you it's been raining so they can stay there. LOL Hugs!
I love this card Tracey. Such a gorgeous job masking the inky area. I have to play more with my inks and masks. Love the Autumnal colours, had to laugh that it was Summer when you did this too, as it's gorgeous warm weather here and I really couldn't connect with the Autumn theme at all! We've just had several gorgeous sunny days in a row! Not feeling the cosy Autumn scene at all! But I LOVE your beautiful Autumn card. You utterly nailed the theme hun. Hugs, Wends x
Eine wundervolle und sehr ansprechende Herbstkarte ist das geworden.
LG
Ulla
Post a Comment