Saturday, 16 January 2016

Things with Wings

There's a new challenge starting over at Sweet Stampin' today!  Our theme is Things with Wings and as we're being sponsored by Crafts and Me, I thought I'd use one of the digis that happened to "fall" into my basket a wee while ago!




I really need to practise my colouring of hair, so this image gave me and the Copics a good workout! I used papers from Basic Grey and MME, adding a couple of doilies under the image for some contrast.  I even added some much neglected flowers!

I do hope you'll join in the fun at Sweet Stampin' this week.  The Team Abi Sweeties have some fabulous inspiration projects to give your mojo a jump start, so why not take a peek here?

Hope you're managing to keep warm if you're on this side of the globe - it's freezing here!

Have a lovely weekend.

Tracey xx

7 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Her hair is beautiful Tracey, as is the rest of her, it's a gorgeous image. Hope you and the BW have a great weekend, stay safe warm and dry xx

Fiona said...

hey...hope you are well.

This is gorgeous love how you have coloured her...too much hair for me!

Fi
x

Kim said...

Love this! I agree all that hair makes me nervous but you made it look amazing!

Chris said...

Beautiful image and beautifully coloured!
Chris
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning Tracey, her hair looks gorgeous. Fabulous image and love the card design with the mix of papers. The doilies and blooms are a beautiful finish too. Stunning card hun. Hugs, Wends x

Wishcraft said...

Love the image and her hair looks fabulous... gorgeous card Tracey :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Wow, you made a good job with the hair Tracey, it's stunning!

Love and hugs
Maarit