Hellooooo! First of all, apologies for my lack of posts. We're having a full school inspection this month, right in the middle of practical exams and final assessments. By the Easter holidays you'll no doubt find me lying in a darkened room in a pool of gin...
Anyhoo, I'm here today to let you know that we have a new challenge starting over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. The theme this month is Cute Christmas and for my DT card I used a CC Designs stamp that I "had" to have at the time and then didn't use...
I coloured the image with Copics and added some pearls for berries. The sentiment is from a Lili of the Valley set and is a go-to when it comes to Christmas cards.
I hope you can play along with us this month. You'll find all the details, plus the fabulous inspiration projects created by my talented teamies, right here.
Have a great day!
Hugs
Tracey xx
7 comments:
Well Tracey, this is super cute!!! Love that image...poor cat :) beautiful colouring and the lovely design. Not sure if I've seen a CAS stepper card before....but I love it!
Good luck at work, sounds pretty horrible...not too long until Easter...and the gin!
Chris
x
This is wonderful. The image is as cute as can be and after I saw your card, I went and bought the image. You're a good sales person. And your coloring is spot on. Love how you did this and the fact that you did a step card is even more awesome. I love how you did that and the fact that it's CAS. It's a fabulous card! Hugs, Gail
Fab card. Definitely cute, although I'm not sure the cat really wants a kiss and a cuddle.....
Hope you're well and haven't drowned in gin. Yet.
Susan xx
LOL Poor cat. There used to be a cartoon on with a little girl that treated her cat like this. She would talk about how she would love him, and hug him, and squeeze him and the whole time the cat looks terrified. LOL Fantastic coloring job Tracey. Hugs!
Lol love the image, so cute... poor little cat! Fab design too, looks gorgeous :o) Hugs, Lisa x
Hi Tracey
Love your coloring and this card is so sweet. It´s a digistamp the angels they have the shop at Facebook If you look after "skapar Källan you will find them. They have realy great prices. Hug Zora
Tracey that is too cute! What a gorgeous wee image and fab card design to really show it off too hun. I hope you're not drowning in that gin because here it is Easter! LOL. Wishing you a truly happy one hun. Hugs, Wends x
Post a Comment